EARN $70,000 - $75,000 p.a. | Negotiable Salary + Superannuation
Be a Part of One of Australia's Leading Event Production Companies
Perfect Opportunity to Showcase Your Personal Assistant Expertise
About The Company
Our client is proud to be one of Australia's industry leaders in the Event Production space. Based in Port Melbourne, Victoria, they pride themselves on delivering some of Melbourne's greatest pop-up installations. They have assisted with events such as the Melbourne Food and Wine Festival, Arbory Melbourne, Australian Open Tennis, MotoGP, and many more. They are currently looking for an experienced HR and personal assistant specialist to join their team.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to assist and work alongside the Director with a variety of HR, administration, and secretarial duties to improve efficiency and productivity throughout the business.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Organise calendars and social events
- Business and personal bill reconciliation
- Book all travel requirements and meetings
- Manage and respond to phone calls and emails
- Staff management and communications
- A variety of administrative and HR duties
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience within administration
- 12+ months of experience as a Personal Assistant
- Previous experience in events (desirable)
- A valid Australian Drivers License
- A reliable source of transport
- A friendly and personable demeanor
What's in it for You?
- Opportunity to Earn a Generous Salary + Super + Company Phone
- Yearly International Company Trip to Thailand!!! (Once Travel Resumes)
- Regular Free Entry & Tickets to Events, Shows & Festivals
- Flexible Work Environment | Realistic Career Development
- Gain Industry Experience | Work Closely With the Director
- Fun & Rewarding Work Culture | Supportive Management Team
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/