EARN up to $60,000 pa | Negotiable Salary + Super + Mobile
Benefit From Flexible Working Hours & Great Work-Life Balance
Great Opportunity to Start A New Career in the South of Perth, WA
About The Company
Since 2014, our client has been providing high quality, in-depth and accurate Property Condition Reports, Inventory Reports, Final Inspections and Routine Inspections to both commercial and residential clients.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to complete a range of inspections in a timely manner and of high quality.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Complete detailed voice recordings and photographs of rental properties
- Ensure reports are checked and photos uploaded in a timely manner from your home office
- Attend agencies to collect and return keys if not secured in lockboxes
The successful candidate will have:
- Completed a Property Management Course
- Strong communication skills including verbal and written
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Their own computer and reliable internet
- Current drivers licence and reliable vehicle
What's in it for You?
- Benefit From Flexible Working Hours | Choose Your Own Hours
- Full Admin Support | Start & Finish the Day from Your Own Home
- Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities | Full-Time Role
- No Weekend Work Required | Small Supportive & Close-Knit Team
- Regular Team Building Events Including Sport & Self Defence Classes
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/