EARN a Negotiable Hourly Rate + Superannuation + Overtime | Based on Experience
Join a Family Owned & Operated Business With 30 Years of Experience in Toongabbie
Utilise Your Previous Experience in Outdoor Power Equipment to Work Off the Tools
About The Company
Our client is a family-owned and operated business who service a wide range of top branded outdoor power equipment including lawnmowers, chainsaws, generators and construction equipment. They have a team of experienced staff with extensive knowledge of the industry, who are only too happy to assist with any service or repair, nothing is too big or small.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to help manage and support the daily operations of the workshop.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Administration of repair information, quotes and invoices
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers
- Assisting with general phone and email enquiries
- Manage the workshop and staff
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience as a small engine mechanic
- A certificate in outdoor power equipment (preferable)
- Proficient in computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong diagnosis and problem-solving skills
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Earn Overtime
- Full-Time Position | Immediate Start for the Right Candidate
- Long-Term Career with a Family Owned & Operated Company
- Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities | Work-Life Balance
- Small Close-Knit Team with an Easy Going & Passionate Team Culture
- Great Location Close to Public Transport, Cafes and Shops | On-Site Parking
- Quarterly Team Building Events | Regular Team Bonuses & Incentives
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/