EARN a Generous Salary | Base Salary + Travel + Phone + Generous Bonuses
Join a Well Established, Thriving & Reputable Property Investment Company
Utilise Your Experience in Sales & Finance to Excel at Chasing & Closing Sales
About The Company
Our client since 2011 has helped everyday Australians create financial freedom using a unique property strategy. They are committed to transforming everyday hard-working Australians into property millionaires.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Property Investment Sales Consultant to join their company based in Sydney CBD.
The primary purpose of this position is to follow up and close sales lead while maximising the customer experience.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Understand and assess client needs and provide suitable solutions
- Provide clients with a first-class experience, exceeding customer service expectation
- Manage inbound enquiries, following up leads and achieve sales KPI targets
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Sales
- Must have previous experience in investments and finance
- Ability to be well presented, punctual and professional
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Earn Generous Bonuses
- Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities Available
- Long Term Stable Position with Long Term Tenure Team
- Supportive & Results Orientated Team Who Thrive on Challenges
- Full-Time Position | Mon - Fri | Immediate Start
- Flexible Working Arrangements Available
- Annual Awards Night | Regular Team Bonding Activities
- Office Close to Shops & Cafes | Regular Meetings with Clients
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this highly rewarding opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/