EARN a Negotiable Salary + Super + Comms | Based on Experience
Join an Expanding Boutique Mobile Real Estate Located in Point Cook
Ongoing Training & Professional Development Opportunities Available
About The Company
Since 2002 our client is a dynamic and trusted Real Estate who provides an honest quality service, extensive industry knowledge and a highly motivated team that focuses on building long term relationships based on dedication and outstanding results.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to build, increase and support the business portfolio of residential property management clients.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Attend network meetings
- Create and nurture a pipeline
- Complete ingoing and outgoing inspections
- Complete a wide range of Property Management tasks
The successful candidate will have:
- A current Estate Agency Licence
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm, driven and motivated to succeed
- A current drivers licence and reliable vehicle
What's in it for You?
- Mobile Boutique Agency Where You Can Work From Anywhere
- Family Owned Business with Extensive Local Knowledge & Expertise
- Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities | Immediate Start
- Passionate and Long-Term Staff | Supportive & Accommodating Team
- Work-Life Balance with Minimal Saturday Work
Exciting & Expanding Future Plans for the Business. Apply today and don't miss out.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/