Retail Sales Assistant
EARN $55 - $65k pa | Negotiable Salary + Super + Monthly Incentives
Join an Independent Outdoor Furniture Family Business in Terrey Hills
Utilise Your Experience in Customer Service to Excel in Your Career
About The Company
Our client brings the best outdoor furniture trends from around the world into Australian backyards. They pride themselves on being able to offer furniture packages at market prices but do it with far better quality furniture.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to provide exceptional customer skills to a wide range of customers every day.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Achieve sales targets and individual KPI's
- Close sales opportunities as they arise on the showroom floor
- Offer a high standard of customer service and product advice at all times
- Work well as part of the team and assist with the upkeep of the store
- Complete a range of administration tasks including warranty and repairs
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in customer service
- Strong communications skills including verbal and written
- The ability to work in a team or autonomously
What's in it for You?
- Earn Generous Salary + Achievable Monthly Bonuses
- Parking Available On-Site | Shops & Cafes Near By
- Small-Close Knit Team With Long Term Experienced Employees
- Enjoy Occasional BBQs & Team Building Activities
- Benefit from Flexible Hours For the Right Candidate
- Ongoing Training & Future Career Development Opportunities
- Full-Time Position | Must be Able to Work Some Weekends | No Nights
- Benefit From Generous Staff Discounts
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/