Trusts and Foundation Coordinator
Earn $90,000 pa Pro-Rata + Super | Nego Rate Based on Exp
Leading & Oldest Provider of Epilepsy Services Nationwide
Part-Time Role | 3/4 days per Week | Flexible Work Options
About The Company
Our client is the leading and oldest provider of epilepsy services nationwide. They focus on improving self-management skills, increasing wider public understanding of this devastating condition, and are at the forefront of partnering and funding research into interventions and treatments. With over 250,000 people living with epilepsy in this country, they lead the way in ensuring those affected have the skills and knowledge to live the very best life possible. They also strive to give parents, teachers, caregivers, support workers, doctors, and nurses the confidence, resources and information they need to support their specific needs.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to support the growth and development of submission-based funding income.
Reporting directly to the Major Partnerships and Philanthropy Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate prospect prioritisation, including identification of grant opportunities
- Work with the team to develop an implementation plan and monitor its progress
- Build relationships with diverse groups and deal sensitively with people and personal information
- Work closely with the Major Partnerships and Philanthropy Manager to be the central point of contact
- Develop sophisticated stakeholder communications including grant applications, proposals and reports
- Provide substantial research, reporting and communication including visual and written content
- Provide strong administrative, organisational and logistical support as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role with knowledge of best practice Donor Care
- Knowledge of, and interest in philanthropic giving and government funding
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge NXT (preferred) or other fundraising CRM
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office packages, in particular, Word and Excel
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communications skills
- The ability to exercise discretion with confidential information
- The ability to take initiative and pay attention to detail
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
What's in it for You?
- Rewarding Role in an Established Not For Profit Based in Lane Cove
- Join a Passionate & Friendly Team with a Creative & Collaborative Culture
- Enjoy a Rewarding, Fast-Paced & Varied Role | Upskilling & Training Provided
- Part-Time Role 3/4 Days Per Week | Truly Flexible Hybrid Working Model
- Salary Packaging - Add up to $15,900 in Tax-Free Pay Per Year
- Receive Support from Highly Talented Professionals | Progressive Team
- Strong Commitment to Professional/Personal Development & Mental Health
- Immediate Start Considered for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/