EARN Up To $100,000 pa | Negotiable Salary + Super + Incentives
Join an Innovative & Forward Thinking Australian Business
Utilise Your Experience in this Dynamic & Varied Role
About The Company
Established over 30 years ago, our client is a leading business specialising in the reconditioning and servicing of packaging machinery and materials handling equipment. Situated in Cobram, VIC our client employs highly skilled and qualified personnel to provide a complete package from sales, design, installation, after-sales technical service, and spare parts.
About The Opportunity
Reporting to the Director some of your responsibilities will include:
- Designing mechanical components and machinery
- Providing drafting/detailing assistance where required
- Accurate model, document, and file management
- Provide assistance to fabricators regarding designs
- Work with the design team to develop mechanical solutions
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar mechanical design/ drafting role
- Experience and proficiency with Solidworks and AutoCAD
- Experience working with large assemblies, configurations, and hierarchy structures
- Competency with AS1100
- The ability to produce accurate and high-quality drawings for fabrication
- Excellent time management and communication skills
What's in it for You?
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- Join an Innovative & Forward Thinking Australian Business
- Opportunity for Occasional Interstate Travel
- Utilise Your Previous Experience in this Dynamic & Varied Role
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
Once you click the ”Apply” button at the top of the page you will be redirected to Recruit Shop’s website to submit your resume, cover letter and answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/