EARN Up To $70,000 pa | Negotiable Salary + Super + Incentives
Join A Dealership With A Strong Reputation Focused On Staff
Utilise Your Experience As A Mechanic To Grow Your Career
About The Company
Our client is a well-known company based in Maryborough. With a strong focus on community and customer service, this business constantly strives for excellence through quality workmanship and great communication whilst based in a flexible and fun environment.
About The Opportunity
Reporting to the Foreman some of your responsibilities will include:
- Vehicle repairs, maintenance and diagnostics
- Maintaining a sound knowledge of products and services
- Warranty servicing using parts that are tagged correctly
- Maintaining a clean and careful workspace
The successful candidate will have:
- Cert III in mechanics
- Manual drivers license
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in a dealership (desirable but not essential)
- Pride in their quality workmanship
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Earn And Work With A Supportive And Flexible Leader
- Great Location Close to Transport | Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Work In A Dedicated & Fun Environment | Ongoing Training & Career Development
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
Once you click the ”Apply” button at the top of the page you will be redirected to Recruit Shop’s website to submit your resume, cover letter and answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/