Assistant Service Manager
EARN Up To $100,000 pa | Negotiable Salary + Super + Vehicle
Join A Dealership With A Strong Reputation Focused On Staff
Utilise Your Experience As A Service Advisor To Grow Your Career
About The Company
Our client is a well-known company based in Maryborough. With a strong focus on community and customer service, this business constantly strives for excellence through quality workmanship and great communication whilst based in a flexible and fun environment.
About The Opportunity
Reporting to the Group Service Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Increasing labour sales through ongoing service promotion
- Consistent guest follow up, maintaining quality workmanship
- Monitoring sales objectives to achieve internal KPI's
- Precise completion of paperwork including costs, warranties and claims
- Establish training programs to advance personnel product knowledge and skills
- Carry out performance reviews
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualified automotive technician
- Experience in a similar position
- MVIRIC certificate
- C class drivers license
- High-quality communication skills
- Strong leadership and conflict resolution skills
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Earn | Salar + Super + Vehicle + Bonuses
- Great Location Close to Transport | Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Benefit from Flexible Hours | Ongoing Training & Career Development
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
Once you click the ”Apply” button at the top of the page you will be redirected to Recruit Shop’s website to submit your resume, cover letter and answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/