EARN Up To $40 ph | Negotiable Salary + Super + Overtime
Join A Reputable Marine Fabrication Business Focused On Workmanship
Utilise Your Experience In Fabrication To Further Your Career In Marine Industry
About The Company
Our client is a well-known marine fabrication company based in Cairns. This business has a presence amongst the boating community of high-quality fabrication and an excellent aluminium boat range that has gained nationwide demand over the last few years.
About The Opportunity
Reporting directly to the Workshop Manager & Director some of your responsibilities will include:
- The ability to read and comprehend drawings
- Work on new boats, trailers and vessel maintenance
- Maintaining a high level of safety
- A high standard of aluminium fabrication work
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in aluminium fabrication
- Fabrication trade certificate
- DNV and Lloyd certified (desirable not essential)
- Punctual & efficient manner
- Takes pride in their work
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Earn | Work In A Fast Paced & Rewarding Workshop
- Great Location Close to Transport | Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Benefit from Flexible Hours | Ongoing Training & Career Development
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
Once you click the ”Apply” button at the top of the page you will be redirected to Recruit Shop’s website to submit your resume, cover letter and answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/