EARN $80,000 pa + Super + Uniforms | Negotiable Rates Based on Experience
Join an Established, Family Operated Auto Electrical Servicing Business in Bundaberg
4-Day Work Week | Ongoing Training & Career Development Opportunity
About The Company
Our client is a premier Bundaberg auto electrical service. Their team are highly skilled, licensed professionals who are among the best in the business in all aspects of auto electrical servicing and vehicle air conditioning systems. They focus on providing quality auto-electrical work and great customer service and advice for their clientele. They specialise in auto-electrics and being Bundaberg's first port of call for auto-electrical parts, sales, service and repairs.
About the Opportunity
Based in Bundaberg, QLD, you will earn up to $80,000 + Overtime + Superannuation - Negotiable based on experience.
If you are relocating for this position, they are open to relocation assistance if required.
You will work a 38 hour week across 4 days so you can enjoy a long weekend every week!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Diagnose and solve electrical problems and issues
- Test and replace defective parts as needed
- Variety of work from domestic and light commercial vehicles
- Perform repairs on air conditioning systems in vehicles
The successful candidate will have previous experience as a Qualified Auto Electrician or as an Automotive Technician:
- Automotive Electrical trade qualifications
- Current ARC air conditioning licence
- Current C class drivers licence
- Passionate about delivering quality work
- Ability to work within a team & autonomously
What's in it for You?
- Amazing Location - 10 Minutes to Local Beaches - Southern Tip of Great Barrier Reef
- Join an Established, Family Operated Auto Electrical Servicing Business
- Overtime Available | Long Weekend Every
- Full Time | 4-Day Work Week | 38 Hours
- Fun, Friendly & Hard Working Team | Supportive Environment
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/