Business Services Manager
EARN up to $90,000 pa | Negotiable Salary + Super | Based on Exp
Join Queensland's #1 Expanding Mini Excavator Dealership in Wacol
Ongoing Training & Development with Future Career Opportunities
About The Company
Since 1992 out client is one of the biggest excavators dealerships with over 60 team members in 5 different sites located across Queensland. They have plans to grow and expand
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to assist HR with an assortment of tasks
Reporting directly to the Finance Controller some of your responsibilities will include:
- General HR tasks including contracts, hiring, training and remuneration reviews
- Manage information and communication services including hardware, software and document management
- Complete risk, legal and compliance services
- Provide administration support services
- Maintain facilities services
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
What's in it for You?
- Position Located at the Head Office in Wacol | Long Term Stable Position
- Located In the Industrial Area | Free Street Parking| Cafes Near By
- Full-Time Position | Flexible Hours Available For Right Candidate
- Enjoy Monthly Staff Lunches With Expanding Business
- Ongoing Training & Career Opportunities | Immediate Start
- No Weekend Work | Enjoy a Balanced Work-Life Balance
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/