EARN Up To $140K pa | Neg Salary + Bonuses + Vehicle + Phone + Buy In Option
Join An Industry Leading Soil Testing Company Focused On Its Staff
Utilise Your Experience In Geotech Engineering To Further Your Career
About The Company
Our client is a company that specialises in soil and groundwater sampling. Based on the Capricorn Coast, With over 15 years worth of operation, the business focuses on superior investigation services using innovative solid and water sampling rigs. They pride themselves on providing highly qualified staff and diverse options for their clients.
About The Opportunity
Reporting to the Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and coordinating field investigations for a variety of projects
- Report writing and problem-solving, particularly on residential slope stability
- Carry out field investigation works including soil and groundwater sampling
- Manage a variety of subcontractors for prompt completion of projects
The successful candidate will have:
- Professional experience as a Geotechnical Engineer
- Bachelors degree or higher in Engineering/Science
- RPEQ and CPEng certified
- A passion for learning and developing themselves or others
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders
- A current manual C class Australian drivers license
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Earn | Salary, Bonuses, Vehicle, Phone, and Buy-In Option
- Great Location Close to Transport | Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Benefit from Flexible Hours | Ongoing Training & Career Development
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
Once you click the ”Apply” button at the top of the page you will be redirected to Recruit Shop’s website to submit your resume, cover letter and answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/