EARN $70k pa + Super + Bonuses + Salary Packaging
Join An Industry Leading Retirement Village Company
Varied And Interesting Role Within Award Winning Business
About The Company
Our client is a well-known and trusted company that views their villages as resorts. Based in Adelaide, this village focuses on its residents first by providing outstanding and award-winning facilities. The community is close to venues that give each resident autonomy to explore their interests and a socially accepting outlook.
About The Opportunity
Reporting directly to the Regional Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring efficient operation of the village complex
- Appointment of staff employed at the village
- Schedule, direct, and manage the staff for effective care of residents
- Operational duties ie. financial, staff education, WHS etc.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in managing a retirement village
- Experience in property management or hospitality
- Quality time management skills
- First aid certificate
- A commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Empathetic and friendly outlook
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Earn | Salary Packaging Options Available
- Great Location Close to Transport | Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Benefit from Flexible Hours | Ongoing Training & Career Development
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
Once you click the ”Apply” button at the top of the page you will be redirected to Recruit Shop’s website to submit your resume, cover letter and answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/