Assistant Village Manager
EARN $65,000 pa | Negotiable Salary + Super + Incentives
Join An Industry Leading Retirement Village Company
Assist In Running An Award-Winning Village And Further Your Career
About The Company
Our client is a well-known and trusted company that views their villages as resorts. Based in Adelaide, this village focuses on its residents first by providing outstanding and award-winning facilities. The community is close to venues that give each resident autonomy to explore their interests and a socially accepting outlook.
About The Opportunity
Reporting to the Regional Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Assist the village manager with operating budgets and P&L
- Administrative duties
- Assist with managing of staff and recruitment/training of staff
- Ensuring the delivery of quality customer service
- Assist village manager with operations of the village
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in administration
- Experience in customer service
- Experience in the retirement or hospitality industry
- Quality computer skills including Microsoft office
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity To Further Your Career | Salary Packaging Options Available
- Great Location Close to Transport | Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Benefit from Flexible Hours | Ongoing Training & Career Development
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
Once you click the ”Apply” button at the top of the page you will be redirected to Recruit Shop’s website to submit your resume, cover letter and answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/