EARN Up To$36 ph | Negotiable Salary Based On Experience + Super
Successful & Rapidly Expanding Glass & Aluminum Business
Perfect Opportunity for an Experienced Glazier to Advance their Career
About The Company
Operating since 1994, our client is a dynamic and fast-growing business that is 100% Australian-owned. Based in Mackay this business is committed to being Australia's premier glass and aluminum company, providing the highest level of service and quality workmanship across commercial and residential pro
About The Opportunity
Reporting to the Branch Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Assembling window & door systems
- Supervise apprentices & labourers in the fabrication division
- Use Alspec tooling/copy routers for machining of extrusions
- Utilise tech manuals for correct assembly
- Ensure WHS is being adhered to at all times
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in the glazing industry
- Experience in commercial fabrication
- Cert III in glass & glazing
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Earn And Grow Your Career In The Glazing Industry
- Great Location Close to Transport | Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Join Largest Glazing Biz In NQ | Ongoing Training & Career Development
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
Once you click the ”Apply” button at the top of the page you will be redirected to Recruit Shop’s website to submit your resume, cover letter and answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/