Quality and Compliance Manager
EARN Up To $45 Per Hour | 3 Days Per Week
Join A Reputable Organisation With Strong Values
Utilise Your Experience In Compliance To Further Your Career
About The Company
Our client is a disability support services organisation with a strong focus on the welfare and well-being of its clients above all else. Based in the northern suburbs of Melbourne, this institution regards its values as paramount including the empowerment, social inclusion, and respect of each client whilst also looking after their staff.
About The Opportunity
Reporting directly to the Corporate Services Director some of your responsibilities will include:
- Reporting and management of reportable incidents
- Audit and accreditation processes
- Management of policy and procedure frameworks
- Application of NDIS scheme
- Stakeholder management and communication
- Incident and feedback quality improvement
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role within child and youth out of home care sector
- Certificate IV in compliance and risk management or similar
- Attention to detail
- Organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated experience using computers and data analysis
- A current Australian drivers license and reliable vehicle
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity To Earn On A 3 Day Per Week Roster
- Immediate Start For The Right Candidate | Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Benefit from Flexible Hours | Ongoing Training & Career Development
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
Once you click the ”Apply” button at the top of the page you will be redirected to Recruit Shop’s website to submit your resume, cover letter and answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/