EARN a Generous Above Award Salary | Salary Packaging
Demonstrate Your AOD Knowledge in this Rewarding Role!
Enjoy a Welcoming, Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
About The Company
Our client has been operating quality alcohol and other drug treatment programs for 40 years. Our client strives to provide specialist, end-to-end drug and alcohol services to support the needs of individuals, families and communities and to empower change and create new futures for optimal quality of life. Our client's multidimensional recovery approach encourages individuals to learn about themselves behaviorally, cognitively and emotionally to sustain a positive life.
About The Opportunity
In this role, you will:
- Support the staff team and residents
- Participate in transport to appointments and in program activities
- Maintain client records
- assist with general office and other driving duties
- Work day, evening and weekend shifts across a 7-day roster
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience and knowledge in support work with clients with AOD and related issues
- Demonstrated client engagement skills and ability to work with others
- Sound computer literacy including strong record keeping and report writing skills
- Proven time management, problem-solving and innovation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You must also have:
- A certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs or relevant qualification
- A current driver's licence, first aid certificate and WWVP clearance
- A current police check
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety practices
What's in it for You?
- Generous Salary Package with Salary Sacrificing Available
- Join a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- Take Advantage of a Range of Fringe Benefits
- Close-Knit Community Based Position | Rewarding Role
- Work Across a 7 Day Rotating Roster
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this fantastic opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.