Online Sales Representative
Negotiable Salary For Experienced Online Salesperson
Join A Leading Specialist In Diesel Engines Based In Melbourne
Utilise Your Experience In Sales And Develop New Business Venture
About The Company
Established in 1952, our client is a well-established diesel engine specialist based in Melbourne. With a range of services like engine block, turbocharger, and cylinder head reconditioning this business relies on quality workmanship, quality customer service, and a friendly team.
About The Opportunity
Reporting to the Director some of your responsibilities will include:
- Online sales distribution and tracking
- Processing all online sales and enquiries
- Control of parts inventory/stock control
- Providing a high quality of customer service
The successful candidate will have:
- Online sales portal experience (desired)
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent customer service and communication via email
- The ability to work autonomously
- Knowledge of diesel engine parts (desirable)
- Onsite training will be available regarding parts and sales process
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Earn And Grow Your Career In A Tight-Knit Business
- Work Autonomously And Control Online Sales | Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Work Alongside Owner Of Business | Ongoing Training & Career Development
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
Once you click the ”Apply” button at the top of the page you will be redirected to Recruit Shop’s website to submit your resume, cover letter and answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/