EARN Up To $36 ph | Negotiable Hourly Rate | Hourly Rate Increased Yearly
Join A Reputable Commercial Landscaping & Revegetation Company
Utilise Your Experience Operating Plant Equipment To Further Your Career
About The Company
Our client is a commercial landscaping and revegetation business working predominately in the construction sector. Based on the Central Coast, this company focuses on providing quality customer service through a team of supportive and experienced professionals.
About The Opportunity
Reporting directly to the Foreman some of your responsibilities will include:
- Completing all aspects of soft and hard landscaping projects
- Planting, mulching, building retaining walls etc.
- Operating various plant equipment including skid steers, excavators, etc.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in the commercial landscaping space
- Landscape construction qualification
- White card
- Current drivers license or truck license
- Ability to operate various plant equipment (skid steers, excavators, loaders, and trucks)
- Experience operating small tools (brushcutter, chainsaw, zero-turn mowers, etc.)
- Sound level of physical fitness
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Earn And Further Your Career In The Industry
- Travel Expenses Covered By The Business | Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Enjoy Regular Social Events | Ongoing Training & Career Development
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
Once you click the ”Apply” button at the top of the page you will be redirected to Recruit Shop’s website to submit your resume, cover letter and answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/