EARN Up To $40 ph | Hourly Rate Increases Yearly | Salary + Vehicle + iPad
Join A Reputable Commercial Landscaping & Revegetation Company
Utilise Your Experience In Landscaping To Lead A Team & Direct Projects
About The Company
Our client is a commercial landscaping and revegetation business working predominately in the construction sector. Based on the Central Coast, this company focuses on providing quality customer service through a team of supportive and experienced professionals.
About The Opportunity
Reporting to the Directors some of your responsibilities will include:
- Directing & supervising large civil landscape projects
- Manage a number of projects including a team of landscapers
- Responsibility of WHS on site
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience within the industry as supervisor/foreman
- Experience in running projects between $750k-$5M
- Cert III in either horticulture, carpentry, or civil construction
- White card
- Current drivers or truck license
- Sound computer skills
- Willingness to undertake a pre-medical inc. D&A
- First aid certificate (desirable)
- WHS qualifications (desirable)
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Earn | Car + iPad + Career Expansion
- Travel Expenses Covered By The Business | Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Enjoy Regular Social Events | Ongoing Training & Career Development
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
Once you click the ”Apply” button at the top of the page you will be redirected to Recruit Shop’s website to submit your resume, cover letter and answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/