Sales Accounts Manager
EARN $25 ph + Super + Bonuses | Kickstart Your Sales Career
Join A Business Family Owned Work Wear And PPE Business
Utilise Your Experience In Administration And Move Into Sales
About The Company
Our client is a well-established and family-owned workwear business based in Wollongong. This company prides itself on having the best customer service in the industry, whilst providing products with superior quality and innovative designs, all at competitive prices.
About The Opportunity
Reporting directly to the Business Development Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Processing/following up customer orders and quotes
- Face-to-face customer service in the retail showroom
- Liaising with various suppliers to source products
- Developing long-lasting clients through quality relationships
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience using CRM software (desirable)
- Sound level of computer literacy (admin and MS office)
- Experience in B2B sales (desirable)
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience in a high-paced work environment
- Strong planning, organisational and time-management skills
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Earn | Learn Your Sales Craft From Great Representatives
- Great Location Close to Transport | Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Immediate Start For The Right Candidate | Ongoing Training & Career Development
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
Once you click the ”Apply” button at the top of the page you will be redirected to Recruit Shop’s website to submit your resume, cover letter and answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/