A Business Opportunity With Immediate Income From Established Clients
Join An Environmentally Friendly Family Company That Will Look After You
If You Want A Great Business Of Your Own This Opportunity Is For You
About The Company
Our client is a professional green cleaning and housekeeping service based in Melbourne. With an outstanding structure and all the support you will need to start your own business, this company prides itself on providing its licensees an opportunity to start their own venture with an ongoing income instantly.
About The Opportunity
Some of the actions required to be a successful licensee will include:
- Reading and digesting the content of the licensee agreement
- Seeking advice from your accountant and/or lawyer before signing your agreement
- Being prepared to become a business owner, and treating it as such
The successful candidate will have:
- An eye for detail
- Values that reflect their actions
- Pride in their appearance
- An eagerness to learn
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- A willingness to grow their asset
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity To Take On Your Own Business In An Ecofriendly Environment
- Create Your Own Schedule | Join An Enterprise Focused On Developing You
- An Instant Client Base For You To Grow | Continuous Training And Development
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
Once you click the ”Apply” button at the top of the page you will be redirected to Recruit Shop’s website to submit your resume, cover letter and answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/