EARN up to $100,000 pa | Negotiable Salary Base On Experience + Super
Join an Award-Winning, Innovative, and Boutique Private Wealth Practice
Be A Part Of A Company Experiencing Massive Growth And Rewarding Its Staff
About The Company
Our client has a holistic approach to finance and accounting, which provides integrated services to its clients, consisting of accounting and investment advice. Their experienced staff comes from diverse backgrounds, including small to large corporations and some of the big four firms.
About The Opportunity
Reporting to the Senior Manager some of your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Build and maintain good client relationships, and respond to clients as required
- Lead the expansion of our SMSF specialized business in your area of expertise & interest
- Prepare financial statements, tax returns, and audit requirements for self-managed super funds
- Keeping up with tax legislation, ATO notifications, and tax ramifications
The successful candidate will have:
- 1-2 years experience as an SMSF Accountant or similar
- Demonstratable evidence of understanding SMSF accounting
- Degree in Accounting & completion or progression towards CA/CPA/IPA/SMSF Specialist credentials
- Experience using class software
- A passion for the superannuation industry
What's in it for You?
- Competitive salary package | Office In Malvern/Toorak Area
- Parking Onsite And Coffee Shops Nearby| Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Full-time Position In-Office Only | Ongoing Training & Career Development
- Work for an Award-Winning & Innovative Organisation that highly values its staff
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/