EARN $65,000- $75,000 pa + Super | Based on Experience
Join A Family Run Italian Restaurant In Melbourne
Paid Professional Development | Supportive Team Culture
About The Company
Our client is an established family-run business with a reputation for high-quality modern Italian cuisine, desserts, wine and cocktails. They have been in operation since 1990 and have years of experience in the industry and are renowned for their exceptional customer service. The restaurant offers dine-in and takeaway, with seating up to 200 customers, and caters for functions from birthdays to christenings or any corporate event.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to work closely with the current store manager, head chef and events and marketing team in Melbourne to deliver the best possible service. You will be the face of the venue and be required to build good relationships with their loyal customer base.
Reporting directly to the Venue Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate functions with the client to ensure a Memorable Experience
- Work closely with the Venue Manager
- Motivate and lead a team of 10-20 team members
- Develop and train junior team members
- Review P&L reports and create KPI's
- Manage the opening and closing procedures of the restaurant
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar Supervisor or FOH role
- Previous Bar/Barista experience
- Current Victorian RSA
- Food Hygiene Training (desirable)
- Hospitality Management Degree or Diploma (desirable)
- A high level of motivation and ability to work within a large team in a fast-paced environment
What's in it for You?
- Established Family Run Italian Restaurant with a Great Reputation
- Great Location in Caroline Springs | Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Paid Courses in Hospitality Management for Personal & Professional Growth
Organisation Built around Providing Positive Feedback to Employees
- Staff Recognition Programs that Recognise Achievements & Efforts
- Full-Time Role with an Immediate Start for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
Once you click the ”Apply” button at the top of the page you will be redirected to Recruit Shop’s website to submit your resume, cover letter and answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/