EARN Up To $90,000 pa | Unique Role Where No Job Is The Same
Join An Award-Winning Landscape & Pool Company Based In Melbourne
Utilise Your Experience In Landscaping To Further Your Career
About The Company
Our client is a well-established business specialising in residential landscaping projects. Founded over 20 years ago, this company focuses on providing innovative and quality finished projects for clients to enjoy for years to come. Based in Melbourne, their mission is to provide the highest quality and efficient services without losing sight of the clients dream outcome.
About The Opportunity
Reporting directly to the Foreman some of your responsibilities will include:
- All facets of hard landscaping including, paving, irrigation, and retaining walls
- Soft landscaping
- Supervision of apprentices, where required
- Work alongside builders to construct outdoor structures
- Reading and interpreting landscape plans
- Use of mobile plant operation
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in landscaping or horticulture
- Cert III in horticulture (desirable not essential)
- Valid drivers license and your own vehicle
- Attention to detail
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Earn And Further Your Career In The Industry
- A Growing And Expanding Business | Friendly Team with Great Culture
- A Diverse Role Where No Job Is The Same | Ongoing Training & Career Development
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
Once you click the ”Apply” button at the top of the page you will be redirected to Recruit Shop’s website to submit your resume, cover letter and answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/