Marketing & Communications Coordinator
EARN $65,000 - $75,000 + Super | Based on Experience
Specialist Provider of Electronic Fire Systems & Products
Full-Time | Immediate Start | Free Parking & Lunch Provided
About The Company
Our client is a specialist supplier of Electronic Fire Systems and Fire Rated cabling products to Installers and Wholesalers. They are a dynamic, fast-growing, independently-owned business. Due to their continued growth, they have created a new opportunity for a Marketing & Communications Coordinator in their office in Norwest, NSW.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to drive the development and growth of marketing and communication across various channels for the company.
Reporting directly to the Director/General Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for all marketing material including datasheets, price lists, brochures, and other branded advertising material
- Write, edit and produce a broad range of publications across print and online platforms in order to build brand exposure and market relevance
- Monitor/measure all marketing and communications, keeping in line with the strategy of the company
- Work with the Sales Managers to establish opportunities for further engagement with the customer base
- Internal and external communication regarding the business and product range
- Social media management including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Bulk email implementation and management including data analysis
- Coordinate with the website developers regarding website design
- Events management including product launches and trade shows
- Customer surveys, collating information, analysing data and customer trends
- Updates, maintenance and general upkeep of the website
- Promotional and advertising material organisation and coordination
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar marketing and communications role
- The ability to write, edit and produce a broad range of material
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Indesign
- Previous experience in website maintenance (desirable)
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work independently with a high level of self-motivation
What's in it for You?
- Reputable, Established, Dynamic & Independent Family-Owned Business
- Convenient Location | 500m from the Train Station & On-Site Parking
- Friendly, Social Team with a Great Culture | Lunch Provided
- Play a Pivotal Role in Driving the Development & Growth
- Full-Time Role with an Immediate Start for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/