EARN a Negotiable Salary + Super + Incentives + Car + Phone + Laptop
Join Australia's Leading Provider in Engineering & Infrastructure in Melb
International Accredited Fully Paid & Supported Certificates Available
About The Company
Our client is a very well-established business part of the Global Infrastructure Group. The leading provider of infrastructure services in the rail, power and telecommunication industry. With over 500 team members worldwide providing a range of services including project management and construction.
About The Opportunity
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Management of internal site teams, design teams, clients & suppliers
- Project reports including supporting commercial management, preparation claims and payment applications
- Ensure projects are in compliance with the company's quality assurance and legislative requirements
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the same or similar role
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent construction related field
- Effective organisational & time management skills
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
What's in it for You?
- International Accredited Fully Paid Courses Available
- Friendly Team with a Highly Supportive Culture
- Flexible Hours with a Healthy Work-Life Balance
- Future Career Progression Available With Training
- Immediate Start For the Right Candidate!
- Closed Over Christmas | Enjoy Time with Family
- Office-Based and Site-Based | Make the Job Your Own
- Office Close to Shops & Cafes For a Bite to Eat
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/