EARN $60K to $70K pa + Super | Salary Based on Experience
Join an industry Leading Construction & Mining Company
Close-Knit Team | Based in Lane Cove
About The Company
Our client provides quality services to both Australian and international tunnel infrastructure projects through Mechanical & Electrical, Engineering services and more. They pride themselves on the quality of their work and their ability to provide not just service, but solutions and are 100% dedicated to building an industry-leading reputation for honest conduct and operational excellence.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to join and support the Sydney team in the Lane Cove West office. The role will work closely with Operations, Safety and HR functions to provide administration support.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Carry out general office administration duties and manage workflows
- Management of records and data entry
- Responsible for documentation and ordering of equipment
- Facilitate the hiring of office and site-based employees
- Respond to phone and email enquiries
- When necessary, assist other departments
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in cloud software (ELMO, Damstra, Pegasus and SAGE)
- Experience in an administrative role in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a construction industry company
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Intermediate Excel, Word, and Outlook skills
- Ability to multitask and willingness to learn
- Outstanding work ethic
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary Based on Experience
- Ongoing Training & Career Development
- Friendly Team with a Great Culture
- Convenient Location | Full-time Role
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/