EARN $50,000 pa | Negotiable Salary Based on Exp + Super
Join One of the Industry's Leading Roofing & Concrete Sealer Manufacturer
Full-time Role | On-site Parking | 7AM-3:21PM each day
About The Company
Our client manufactures a wide range of coatings for both decorative and protective purposes. Their products are designed and manufactured in Australia to the highest standards that ensure longevity and unrivalled performance in all conditions. All the company's products utilise advanced technology and polymer science.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to mix paint filling, labelling, packaging, stacking and moving stock
Reporting directly to the Production Manager/General Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all completed jobs are handed into the Production Office for entry into the ERP System
- Ensure accurate tinting of product and an eye for detail
- Adhere to company operational standards and other policies
- Conduct factory cleaning and workstation maintenance weekly
- Participate in various Stocktakes throughout the year.
- Conduct other production duties as assigned
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working in a busy manufacturing environment
- Must have a current forklift licence
- Forklift experience (desirable)
- Solid numeracy abilities and the capacity to make sound judgments
- Paint making or tinting experience (desirable)
What's in it for You?
- EARN $50,000 pa | Negotiable Salary Based on Experience
- Join One of the Industry Leaders in Roofing & Concrete Sealer Manufacturer
- Full-time Role | 7 AM-3:21 PM | Ongoing Training & Career Development
- Based in Seaford VIC | On-site Parking Provided
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/