EARN up to $28 per hour Based on Experience
Industry Leading Garage Door & Gate Specialists
Perfect Opportunity to Grow with the Company
About The Company
Our client has offered quality products and professional services in all areas of the garage door industry for over 25 years. They offer a 24-hour garage door repair service and their specialists do their best to achieve an optimal outcome every time. They offer products to the residential and industrial sectors and even gates, automatic doors, spare parts, and more!
About The Opportunity
They are searching for a reliable, focused, and committed Project Coordinator to join them in Glen Iris.
You will be able to earn up to $28 per hour + Superannuation.
Working closely with the Sales Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- assisting customers with their enquires on the phone
- liaising with suppliers and subcontractors
- scheduling installers days with a run of other jobs
- inputting sales, jobs, invoices, reports and more into their computer system
- checking invoices, and ensuring all costs are correct using Excel
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a similar role, ideally in the building industry or even better, within the garage door and gate industry.
Additionally, you will have:
- experience dealing with suppliers and subcontractors
- good with numbers, 100% accurate with high attention to detail
- experience using Excel, (Forumla's etc)
- excellent communication skills
What's in it for You?
- Career Progression Encouraged
- Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Growing company - The role will evolve with the company
- Immediate Start or Start in the New Year
- Ongoing training with full training for the role
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
Once you click the ”Apply” button at the top of the page you will be redirected to Recruit Shop’s website to submit your resume, cover letter and answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/