EARN $70,000 pa - $90,000 pa | Negotiable Salary + Superannuation
Join One Of Box Hill's Most Innovative & Vibrant Asian Fusion Restaurants
Unique & Modern Menu | Small, Friendly Team | On-Site Parking
About The Company
Our client has been in business for over 10 years. The restaurant was established out of a desire to create something dynamic and eclectic to transform the dining experience from day to night. They have been open for over 2 and a half years and have an innovative menu combining the best ingredients to create extraordinary dishes.
About The Opportunity
Reporting to the Director some of your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and cooking a variety of a dishes
- Maintain and comply with kitchen safety standards
- Stocktake and complete daily ordering and prep lists
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years in a similar role
- Experience with Asian cuisine (desirable)
- A Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (desirable)
- A hard-working, reliable and responsible attitude
- A desire to be a team player and be successful
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity To Earn A Generous Salary + Super
- Full-Time Role | Friendly Team with Great Culture
- 8 Hour Shifts | 5 Days per Week with Rotating Roster
- Great Location Close to Transport | Parking On-Site
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/