EARN a Competitive Salary + Super + Generous Discounts
Join a Business in Rutherford that Sells Cheese, Charcuterie & Dry Goods
Full-Time Position With Future Management Opportunities
About The Company
Since 2013, our client has been providing a wide variety of high-end products including cheeses, charcuterie, chocolate, French-style bread, select dry goods and an extensive pâtissier range to clients including restaurants, hotels, wineries, cafes, patisseries and delis across the Hunter Valley wine region, Newcastle and Central Coast. They pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service.
About The Opportunity
They are seeking a passionate foodie to assist in all aspects of warehouse operations in addition to delivering goods to customers
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Customer service
- Pack and dispatch orders
- Purchasing, processing orders and invoices
- Unload, load and deliver goods in a truck
The successful candidate will have:
- Proficient in computer skills including Microsoft Office & MYOB
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A current drivers licence, LR licence and provide a driving record
- A current forklift licence
What's in it for You?
- Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities
- Friendly & Inclusive Business with Great Culture & Small Team
- Full-Time Position | Monday - Friday | Long Term Stable Career
- Work Autonomously to Deliver Results and Make the Job Your Own
- Future Career Opportunities Available | On-Site Parking Available
- Warehouse Close to Shops & Cafes | Varied & Busy Position
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/