Helpdesk / Field Support Officer
EARN a Negotiable Salary Based on Experience
Fun, Flexible & Results-Oriented IT Firm in Yatala
Morning Shift 5 am - 1 pm | Perm Full-time Role
About The Company
Our client is an innovative firm that offers technological solutions, unearths value in factual data, and integrates software and businesses. They provide data services and software development for their clients with a focus on quality and swift execution. As a start-up company with strong corporate backing, they are looking to make waves in the technology world with compelling, evolved, and factual data solutions. Their team members embody an autonomous work ethic with a willingness to pursue training and certification. Being so, this position offers a great opportunity to those who thrive in self-managing environments that change from day to day.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to provide on-site and remote IT support across a diverse range of contexts.
Reporting directly to the CEO and the Engineering Team when required, some of your responsibilities will include:
- General IT help-desk support
- Work across two sites, mainly Yatala with infrequent travel to Sunshine Coast office
- Setup and maintenance of accounts
- Maintenance of IT infrastructure
- Troubleshooting of software and hardware
The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years experience in a similar IT/helpdesk role
- Skills in Cisco telephony, virtualized infrastructure and Office 365 (desirable)
- Proficient literacy skills for the production of documentation
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Strong communication skills
- Full working rights in Australia
What's in it for You?
- Innovative Start-Up in Yatala with Strong Financial Backing
- Morning Shift | 5 am - 1 pm | Full-Time, Permanent Role
- Fun, Flexible & Results-Orientated Working Environment
- Minimal After Hours or On-Call Work Required
- Ongoing Training & Career Development Opportunities
- Immediate Start Considered for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/