Internal Sales Representative
EARN $60,000 pa + Super | Negotiable Based on Experience
Growing Specialist Provider of Electronic Fire Systems & Products
Full-Time Role | Full Product & Systems Training | Immediate Start
About The Company
Our client is a specialist supplier of Electronic Fire Systems and Fire Rated cabling products to Installers and Wholesalers. They are a dynamic, fast-growing, independently-owned business.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Receive and process all inbound sales enquiries.
- Proactively assess the customers’ product needs.
- Generate sales quotes promptly and accurately.
- Timely management and follow-up of customer enquiries and outstanding quotes.
- Manage client relationships by providing responsive customer service and support.
- Enter and maintain sales and customer information in the company job system.
- Quoting and sales support to sales representatives as and when required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role dealing with customers
- An excellent phone manner with strong communication skills
- Strong relationship-building skills and a professional demeanour
- Sound computer skills including Microsoft Office
What's in it for You?
- Reputable, Established & Growing Business
- Work in the Head Office Based in Norwest
- 500m from Norwest Metro Station & On-Site Parking
- Friendly, Social Team with a Great Culture
- Full Product & Systems Training Provided
- Product & Systems Training & Career Development
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/