EARN Up To $35 ph + Super | 1 RDO Every Month
Join A Trusted & Locally Owned Joinery Business
Utilise Your Experience In Joinery To Further Your Career
About The Company
Our client is a well-established joinery business based in Seven Hills, NSW. With a wealth of knowledge, and over 20 years of experience in the industry, our client works specifically with their customers to provide custom-made spaces and furniture with outstanding craftsmanship.
About The Opportunity
Reporting to the Director some of your responsibilities will include:
- The ability to read and interpret shop drawings/plans
- Build custom, detailed furniture to order
- Onsite installation
- Upholding and ensuring quality workmanship throughout each project
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in Cabinetmaking and Installations
- Certificate III in Cabinetmaking/Joinery/
Shopfitting (or equivalent)
- Cabinet making and joinery experience
- Their own tools and driver's license
- Their own transport
- A white Card
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Earn | 6am-2:30pm Shifts | 1 RDO Per Month
- Enjoy Regular Staff Get-Togethers | Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Bonuses Rewarded $$$ | Ongoing Training & Career Development
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/