Business Development Manager
OTE $110,000 pa + Phone + Car Allowance | Part-Time Available
Join A Business Making An Impact On Peoples's Lives Across The Country!!
Utilise Your Experience In Sales To Make Your Own Impact
About The Company
Our client is an NDIS plan management company based in Sydney, but work with clients across Australia. The business was founded by families experiencing difficulties with managing their NDIS funding and now pride themselves on being caring, while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
About The Opportunity
Reporting to the Director the primary purpose of this position is to lead the development and promotion of the company as a leading brand in NDIS plan management. Your main responsibilities will be to generate revenue, expand business opportunities, and assist in the organisation's strategic objectives to sustain its mission.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in sales, marketing, or business development
- Ability to build strong relationships within the disability sector
- Knowledge and understanding of the NDIS (desirable)
- The ability to travel inter/intrastate
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficient with technology and MS office suite
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity To Earn | Salary, Car, Phone, Bonuses
- Travel Throughout The Country | Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Part-Time & Full-Time Availability | Ongoing Training & Career Development
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/