Negotiable Salary Based On Experience | All Training Provided
Join An Established Town Planning Company On The Gold Coast
Utilise Your Experience In Accounts & Admin To Further Your Career
About The Company
Our client is a well-known surveying and town planning business based in Nerang on the beautiful Gold Coast. This company has run many prestigious projects and has a great reputation for quality results, high proficiency, and cost-effective practices to ensure customer satisfaction.
About The Opportunity
Reporting to the Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Accounts payable & receivable
- Financial reporting inc. BAS reports
- Payroll inc. super and tax obligations
- Reception duties as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar position
- A good understanding of MS office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A willingness to have a police check performed
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Learn & Earn | All Training & Software Education Provided
- Great Location Close to Transport | Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Benefit from Flexible Hours | Immediate Start For The Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/