EARN $60,000 - $80,000 pa + Super + Perf Bonuses | Based on Exp
Join an Established & Reputable Mortgage Broking Company
Full-Time Role | Mixture of Office & Work From Home
About The Company
Our client is a highly successful mortgage broker that is part of a large, well-known franchise. Their aim is to assist their clients in achieving their dreams of purchasing their first home or investment property. Our client prides themselves on being able to assess and evaluate the most appropriate loan for their customers' needs and circumstances. The team has a diverse background and skill base and undertake regular training to keep up-to-date with the variety of loan products and changes that become available.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Loan Writer to join their company and work for both the Narellan and Bankstown Franchise.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Communicating progress with clients, colleagues, lenders and solicitors
- Submitting and managing loan applications through to settlement
- Networking and obtaining new business and building referral partners
- Building and managing relationships and providing excellent customer service
- Booking appointments and visiting prospects
- Converting clients and achieving targets
- Structuring the loans for your client base and establishing customer needs
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience as a loan processor or loan writer
- Strong computer and data entry skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of organisational skills
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Join an Established & Well Known Brand
- A Mixture of Working in the Office & Working From Home
- Small Team of Experienced Brokers | Progress Your Skills
- Friendly, Supportive Environment | Training & Development
- Opportunity to Increase Your Earnings with Commissions
- Immediate Start Considered for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/