EARN Up To $90,000 pa + Super + Phone + Car Allowance $200 per week
Join A Leading Provider Of Aluminium Windows & Doors
Utilise Your Experience In Window Installation To Further Your Career
About The Company
Our client is a leading provider of double-glazed aluminium windows and doors for bespoke residential and commercial projects. Based in Sydney, this company prides itself on partnering with high-end companies to provide world-class products and services.
About The Opportunity
Reporting to the Directors some of your responsibilities will include:
- Interpreting plans, including installation shop drawings
- Managing a team of labourers and sub-contractors ensuring efficient work
- Attending regular meetings ensuring prompt completion of each project
- Oversee all aspects of each job to ensure the completion of projects
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in window or door installation/facade industry
- Excellent organisational, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Project Management experience (desirable)
- The ability to travel interstate
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Earn | Car Allowance, Phone, Bonuses
- Opportunity To Travel Interstate | Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Benefit from Flexible Hours | Ongoing Training & Career Development
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/