Digital Marketing Specialist
EARN a Competitive Salary + Super | Negot Salary Based on Exp
Join a Premier Property Agency with Numerous Awards in Redfern
Fantastic Lifestyle & Company Benefits | Happy Hour Every Friday!
About The Company
Our client specialises in Project Marketing and Property Management services with its head office centrally located in Sydney Inner-city. Over the years they are have established themselves as a premier property agency who has won numerous awards some of which include but are not limited to 2018 Winner of The Australian Business Award for Service Excellence and Innovator of the year finalists for the Real Estate Business Awards 2017.
About The Opportunity
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be the driving force that oversees the marketing, branding, and events across the entire group. This role will see you utilise your creativity, administration, and organisational skills daily. This is a critical role for the business and you will have input into the overall marketing strategy
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and coordinate all marketing initiatives, including advertising, promotional activities, and the development of a comprehensive marketing calendar
- Work on weekly and monthly planning, generate analytics, and deliver digital campaigns across all digital channels
- Report on return on investment and key performance metrics
- Assume responsibility for all media (digital and social)
The successful candidate will have:
- Intermediate knowledge of managing digital marketing including website development and implementation, EDMs, SEO /SEM, online advertising, listing portals, and social media
- Experience in the Real Estate industry is favourable
- Ability to multi-task, reliable and can work on own initiative
- Highly organised and strong attention to details
- Professional written and verbal skills
What's in it for You?
- Monthly Celebrations, Quarterly Staff Outings
- Office Based Role | Mon to Fri | No Weekends
- Opposite Train Station, Cafes & Restaurants
- Ongoing Paid Professional Development & Training
- Career Opps and Long Term Stable Employment
- Use Advanced, Top of the Range Technology & Software
- Immediate Start for the Right Candidate
- Small, Supportive & Growing Team
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/