EARN Up To $85,000 pa | Opportunity To Grow Into A Management Role
Join An Established Organisation Making A Difference In The Community
Utilise Your Experience In Fundraising To Further Your Career
About The Company
Our client is a charitable organisation that provide quality support programs and free tailored education to the community for over 55 years. Based in Perth, our client adheres to its team values of teamwork, integrity, commitment, respect and excellence and promotes these values at every opportunity.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to implement direct marketing and regular giving strategies across a variety of channels to engage, retain and convert individual givers to maximise fundraising revenue to agreed budgets and timelines. This position will also oversee major donors and gifts in Wills stewardship.
Reporting to the CEO some of your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare detailed internal & agency proposals to design direct mail appeals, web campaigns, & other promotional material & donor communication
- Respond to donor & fundraising queries with a high level of customer service to nurture supporters for optimal fundraising results & retention
- Collaborate with the Communications team to ensure quality content & a seamless engagement experience across all channels
- Liaise with health services to gather and develop cause-related content using different digital promotions & telemarketing
- Provide in-depth post-campaign reporting & analysis that includes campaign specifics, data insights/learnings, & suggestions
- Develop and deliver an integrated fundraising strategy & budget, focused on supporter growth & retention
- Identify and cultivate potential major donors and gifts to Wills supporters through regular communication
- Keep current fundraising methods, trends, and other market changes in mind
- Oversee the creation of all appeals and other individual giving activities
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a fundraising role in the not-for-profit sector
- Direct marketing experience and the ability to manage appeals end to end
- Experience with data entry and excellent attention to detail
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in CRMs and report creation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and work with a team and partners
- Excellent connection management abilities, & innovative stakeholder collaboration
You must also have:
- Current driver’s license and vehicle
- Must be a non-smoker (including vaping)
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
What's in it for You?
- Make A Difference In People's Lives Working With This Company
- Great Location Close to Transport | Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Benefit From Flexible Hours | Ongoing Training & Growth Opportunity
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/