Hydraulics Fitter & Turner
Earn up to $49/hour + Super + Phone + Car | Negotiable Based on Experience
Join an Established Hydraulics Services Company Active for over 20 years in the industry
Full-Time Role | Ongoing Training and Career Development
About The Company
Our client is an Australian-owned company established in 1994. Their highly experienced staff have in excess of 100 years of experience in designing, servicing, supplying, and modifying all types of hydraulic systems and equipment.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to carry out diagnostics of hydraulic systems on and off-site and carry out repairs in-house of all styles of hydraulic components.
Reporting to The Director, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Diagnostics of hydraulic systems on-site and in-house
- Installations of new systems and commissioning
- Repairs to all styles of hydraulic components
- Testing of pumps, motors, proportional valves
- Pipework Installations
- Power unit manufacturing
- Able to work overtime as needed
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience as a Hydraulic Fitter & Turner or similar
- Trades qualifications
- Ability to read schematic drawings
- Welding (Mig, Stick, Tig)
- Machining Skills (Mill & Lathe)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
You will also have
- Current NSW driver's licence
- Forklift & EWP Licence (desirable)
- White card
What's in it for You?
- Earn a Competitive Salary Based on Experience | Excellent Opportunity
- Established Hydraulics Services Company in NSW | Supportive Team
- Mobile Phone provided | Fully maintained Vehicle after Probation
- Fully Established Systems | Continuing Professional Development
- Immediate start available for the right candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/