Earn up to $90,000 pa + Super + Car + Phone + Bonuses | Nego Based on Experience
Join An Established Locally Owned & Operated Automotive Group in Indooroopilly
Full-Time Role | Ongoing Training and Career Progression
About The Company
Our client is a local business, servicing the local regions of Indooroopilly, Taringa, St Lucia, Chelmer, and Chapel Hill areas. They offer tyres, wheels, essential and extensive vehicle servicing, batteries, as well as mechanical repairs, vehicle diagnostics, steering, suspension repairs, and exhaust systems. They pride themselves on being able to offer our customers a full vehicle experience at the best price.
About The Opportunity
Reporting to The Director, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the workshop & staff
- Managing the staff's workload
- Assist in repairs where needed
- Monitor sales, quotations, and invoicing
- Control and order stock inventories
- Provide exceptional customer service to the clientele
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience as a 2IC, Workshop Manager or similar
- Fully qualified mechanic or similar
- Excellent customer service skills
What's in it for You?
- Earn a Competitive Salary Based on Experience | Excellent Opportunity
- Locally Owned & Operated Automotive Shop | Tight-knit team with a Great Culture
- Enjoy Social Function every 3 months | Work closely with the Director
- Full-time role | Ongoing Training & Career Development
- Immediate start for the right candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/