EARN Up To $130,000 pa + Super | Negotiable Based on Experience
Join a Industry Leading Valuation Firm | Recent Graduates Urged To Apply
Perfect Opportunity To Grow & Develop Your Career
About The Company
Our client is a well-established valuation service based in the Melbourne CBD. Having started operations in 2010, they have created a niche that services across VIC, NSW, SA & QLD which also provides a diversified service in all sectors of real estate. They pride themselves in consistent high quality service, accuracy and transparency which gives their clients the peace of mind that the valuation process is in the right hands.
About The Opportunity
Reporting directly to the Director some of your responsibilities will include:
- Undertake valuations of a variety of properties
- Proactively focus on achieving team and individual goals
- Promote opportunities through development and ensure systems are updated
The successful candidate will have:
- CPV and/or a RICS registered valuer
- Excellent communication skills with high attention to detail
- Compliance with Continuous Professional Development Certificate
What's in it for You?
- Ongoing Training & Career Development
- Great Opportunity For Recent Graduates
- Benefit From Flexible Hours To Have A Healthy Work-Life Balance
- Great Location Close to Transport | Friendly Team with Supportive Culture
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/