Earn $85,0000 pa + Super + Phone + Uniform + Car | Negotiable Based on Experience
Family-Owned & Operated Refrigeration & Airconditioning Business for 15 years
Full-Time Role | Supportive Team with a Great Work Environment
About The Company
Our client was established in 2017, with over 15 years of experience working in the industry. From humble beginnings as a sole trader, the company now has four vans out on the road and expanding. This family-owned and operated business services Tweed Heads and the Gold Coast, from Robina to Southport and everywhere in-between. They love to support the local community by employing apprentices and passing on our expertise.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to handle the day to day scheduling of the technicians and apprentices and the management of jobs from start to completion.
Reporting to The Director, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Answer incoming calls and set up / scheduling of new jobs
- Liaise with Technicians / Apprentices regarding jobs and start times
- Handle Part ordering / Follow-ups
- Assist in the workflow of jobs
- On-Call roster management
- Approval of daily timesheets, supplier invoices for payment and similar
- Provide support to the Director with any ad-hoc requests
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous leadership/people management background
- Experience in refrigeration/air conditioning trade or similar role (desirable)
- Trade Qualification is advantageous
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Highly organized & strong attention to detail
- Great customer service skills & telephone etiquette
- Ability to work under pressure, good problem-solving skills & the ability to think out of the box
What's in it for You?
- Competitive Salary Package & Great benefits | Negotiable Based on Experience
- Family-Owned & Operated Refrigeration & Airconditioning Business for 15 years
- Quarterly Staff Outings/Get Togethers | End Of Year Bonuses
- Full-time role | Continuing Professional Development
- Immediate start available for the right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/