Sales and Recruitment Manager
Earn $80,000 pa | Negotiable Based on Experience
Join an Established Construction Company for over 30 years
Full-Time Role | Ongoing Training & Career Development
About The Company
Our client is an established construction company that evolved and expanded due to the supply and demand of the industry and is now focused on labour-hire, placing reliable & competent staff in the construction industry. They aren't a recruitment agency, they employ all their staff and give them the opportunity to work on multiple projects long term.
About The Opportunity
Based in Wellington, you can earn around $80,000 pa - a negotiable salary based on your experience.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Contact current & potential clients to sell our services and negotiate rates
- Use Applicant Tracking System & Candidate Management System to streamline the recruitment process
- Creating hiring strategies as per the clients hiring needs
- Sourcing and providing a wide range of staff to current projects
- Arrange sales interviews with the Sales Team members
- Manage all the hiring-related affairs
- Conflict and issue resolution to sort any problems which arise
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven work experience as a Sales Recruiter, HR Recruiter, or a similar position in the HR Department
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- Strong knowledge and understanding of sales processes and principles
- Experience and knowledge of Sales KPIs and metrics
- Confidence to cold call both on the phone or in-person
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the full recruitment cycle
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management & organizational skills as well as strong decision-making abilities
What's in it for You?
- Amazing Salary Package | Excellent Opportunity
- Join an Established Construction Company with over 30 years of expertise
- Full-time role | Receive Ongoing Support from Management
- Fully Established Systems | Continuing Professional Development
- Immediate start for the right candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/