Technical Sales Representative
Earn Negotiable Salary + Super + Travel | Based on Exp w/ Regular Review
Join a Team based in Bankstown that Provides Quality Engineering Solutions
Travel Around Australia 2 Weeks Every Month | Extensive Product Training
About The Company
Our client provides solutions and support to the Electronics Manufacturing and Wire Processing Industries within Australia and Overseas. They are a supplier of quality equipment and consumables.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to be responsible for sales in SA / WA / QLD and NT.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Achieve sales targets set within the area
- Sales management within SA / WA / QLD / NT
- Regular travel to these states to visit customer
- Provide Technical support of our products for our customers
- Keeping clients up to date on the latest developments within their industry
- Hands-on approach in installations, maintenance, or repairs of the customer’s equipment
The successful candidate will have:
- Necessary educational background for the role
- An ability to fully understand the equipment that the company represented
- An ability to operate autonomously and work together as a team member
- An energetic self-starter and motivation to succeed
- Great organisational and communication skills
What's in it for You?
- Amazing Earning Potential | Excellent Opportunity
- Professional Development | Progressive Team
- Product Specification Training | Hands-On Approach
- Fully Established Systems | Full-Time Opportunity
- Travel 2 Weeks Every Month Around Australia
- Great Opportunity to See Australia | Long Term
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/