EARN $75,000 pa + Super | Negotiable Based on Experience
Join a Friendly and Fulfilling Work Environment
Industry Leading Supplier of Raw Materials in Port Melbourne
About The Company
Our client is an industry-leading supplier of raw materials and cement-blended products. They have been supplying a wide range of industries across Victoria and NSW since 1987.
About The Opportunity
Reporting directly to the Supervisor some of your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing detailed monthly business reports
- Pallet reconciliation and monitoring
- Optimising pallet control accuracy and traceability
- Creating strong internal and external relationships
- Providing guidance and support to the operations team
The successful candidate will have:
- 3 years of previous experience in a pallet control role
- Previous experience in the transport/logistics industry
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- The ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using MS office
What's in it for You?
- Established & Successful Business | Progress Your Career
- Ample Parking | Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Benefit From a Flexible Working Environment
- Immediate Start For The Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/